Millions Of Dollars Recovered.
Clayton G. Anderson
- Personal Injury
Clayton G. Anderson was born in Morgantown and raised in Southern West Virginia. In 1992, Clay earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from The University of Central Florida. He went on to pursue higher education by receiving his Master's degree in Public Policy and Government in 1994, as well as his Law degree in 1996, from Regent University. During his time at the Regent University School of Law, he served as a member of the Client Counseling and Dispute Resolution Board.
He served seven years as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in Nicholas and Kanawha County, where he prosecuted crime involving homicide, robbery, sexual assault and domestic violence.
Since leaving public service, Mr. Anderson's practice has been dedicated to representing his clients in personal injury matters, with a high concentration in motor vehicle negligence cases.
His litigation track record includes a case against Coronado Coal, wrongful foreclosure case against international banks and a premises liability case against Burger King.
He enjoys working out at the gym in his spare time.
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: Member of the Client Counseling and Dispute Resolution Board
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- B.A. - 1992
- Honors: Member of Pi Sigma Alpha, a National Political Science Honor Society
- Major: Political Science
- Regent University School of Government, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- M.A. - 1994
- Major: Public Policy and Government
- West Virginia, 1997
- North Carolina, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1997
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- Cultural Diversity Training, Norfolk City Government, 1994
- West Virginia State Bar
- West Virginia Bar Association
Current Employment Positions