Kimberly K. Dotson
- Personal Injury
Kim grew up in Hinton, West Virginia before earning a dual Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics and Literature from Hollins College with honors. In 2002, she received her law degree from West Virginia University, College of Law.
She has over 15 years of experience litigating cases involving consumer fraud, negligence, violation of consumer protection statutes, professional negligence and malfeasance, complex commercial contractual disputes, insurance and securities fraud, civil rights violations, bankruptcy and complex family law litigation.
Kim has extensive courtroom and mediation experience and has obtained million dollar verdicts for her clients. Recently, she fought and won a $5.5 million in excess health care contributions for employees of a local union.
Additionally, Kim is a member of the West Virginia State Bar and the West Virginia Association for Justice and serves on the Advisory Board of Terra Advocati, advocating for species protection and resource preservation.
Among her interests, Kim enjoys running, spending time with her dogs, and playing the piano.
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Hollins College
- B.A. - 1994
- Major: Mathematics and Literature
- West Virginia, 2002
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar, Member
- West Virginia Association for Justice, Member
- Advisory Board of Terra Advocati
Current Employment Position