Serving West Virginia For Over 30 Years
Marvin W. Masters
- Personal Injury
Marvin W. Masters has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from West Virginia University and a Law degree from West Virginia University.
He is licensed and has presented cases to the West Virginia Supreme Court, most West Virginia circuit courts in the surrounding counties, and the United States Supreme Court, as well as the United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and United States District Court for the Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia. He is experienced in litigating serious personal injury including wrongful death, property damage, commercial, fraud, and product liability cases.
Mr. Masters' clients have been the beneficiaries of multi-million dollar successes which awarded him entry into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi- Million Dollar Advocated Forum, a prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
In addition to the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Mr. Masters has been awarded the honor of "Best Lawyers in America" for a consecutive 15 years, "Super Lawyers", "Top Litigator" Award, and was included in the "Top 100 Trial Lawyer" lists by the National Trial Lawyers.
He has received the Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent recognition for the Highest Level of Professional Excellence for the past three decades.
Mr. Masters is a member of the American Bar Association and West Virginia State Bar. He was the President for the West Virginia Association for Justice, member of American Association for Justice, The American College of Trial Lawyers, and the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.
Decades of litigating experience have allowed Mr. Masters to obtain multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts as set forth in the Verdicts and Settlements section of this site.
He has been mentioned in Esquire, West Virginia Record, WV Gazette and the State Journal.
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- West Virginia University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Civil Engineering
- West Virginia, 1972
- Mentioned in Esquire, West Virginia Record, WV Gazette and the State Journal
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent recognition for the Highest Level of Professional Excellence for the past three decades
- Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- “Best Lawyers in America” for a consecutive 15 years
- “Super Lawyers”
- “Top Litigator” Award
- Included in the “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” lists by the National Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association, Member
- West Virginia State Bar, Member
- West Virginia Association for Justice, President
- American Association for Justice, Member
- The American College of Trial Lawyers, Member
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms, Member
Current Employment Position