Summertime in West Virginia is so special, isn’t it? We shed the bounds of chilly weather and get out and do things that are harder or even impossible during the winter months. The Mountain State is blessed with both natural and man-made wonders. You already knew that, but when you have been cooped up for months you may have forgotten all that there is to see within driving distance.
Here is a list of just a handful of West Virginia’s most popular attractions:
- New River Gorge Bridge in Fayetteville
- Coopers Rock State Forest in Bruceton Mills
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park in Harpers Ferry
- Lost World Caverns in Lewisburg
- Blackwater Falls State Park in Davis
- The State Museum in Charleston
- American Mountain Theater in Elkins
- Cass Scenic Railroad State Park in Cass
- Spruce Knob in Riverton
- Seneca Rocks State Park in Seneca
When you think about it, people travel from other states to come and visit the wonders of West Virginia. And here they are along with many, many more right in your own backyard. Your friends at The Masters Law Firm, proudly serving all of the amazing state of West Virginia, wish you a safe and happy summer. Go explore!