What is the best way to keep your child safe around the swimming pool this summer? Adults may feel that they have better things to do, but nothing could be more important than to make sure that a functionally able swimmer of teenage or up be watching while children are playing in or around a swimming pool. In the case of an infant or toddler an adult should be in the pool at arms-length at all times. Even with older children someone of adult age should be concentrating on them at all times…not checking their cell phone.
If you are the owner of a swimming pool you must stick to a certain set of rules such as:
- Empty blow-up pools after each use.
- No toys that can be ridden around the pool.
- No electrical appliances near the pool.
- No diving in a swimming pool that is not deep enough.
- Absolutely no running or roughhousing on the pool deck.
The Masters Law Firm serving all of West Virginia wants you to have a safe and wonderful summer. The season is much too short, enjoy it safely and to the fullest. And remember, if you ever need the services of the Masters Law Firm they are a phone call away from anywhere in the Mountain State at (800) 342-3106.