Summertime in West Virginia is so special…isn’t it? We shed the bounds of chilly weather and get out and do things that are harder or even impossible during the winter months. The Mountain State is blessed with both natural and man-made wonders. You already knew that, but when you have been cooped up for months you may have forgotten all that there is to see within driving distance.
Here is a list of just a handful of West Virginia’s most popular attractions:
- New River Gorge Bridge (Fayetteville)
- Coopers Rock State Forest (Bruceton Mills)
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park (Harpers Ferry)
- Lost World Caverns (Lewisburg)
- Blackwater Falls State Park (Davis)
- The State Museum (Charleston)
- American Mountain Theater (Elkins)
- Cass Scenic Railroad State Park (Cass)
- Spruce Knob (Riverton)
- Seneca Rocks State Park (Seneca)
When you think about it, people travel from other states to come and visit the wonders of West Virginia. And here they are along with many, many more right in your own backyard. Your friends at the Masters Law Firm, proudly serving all of the amazing state of West Virginia, wish you a safe and happy summer. Go explore!