How To Navigate Your Legal Claim After A T-Bone Accident
Even with safer car designs and side-impact airbags, T-bone accidents are still dangerous for those travelling on West Virginia roads. With medical bills and responsibilities at stake, the urgency to return to routine is strong after a T-bone car accident.
Our T-bone car accident attorneys are dedicated to guiding you through the complicated weeks and months following a crash. Since 1974, we have been helping auto accident victims in Charleston and across West Virginia to recover the compensation they deserve.
Understanding The Main Causes Of T-Bone Accidents
Most T-bone accidents are caused by human error. This includes:
- Reckless driving: Some drivers increase the risk of T-bone accidents by speeding, running red lights and disregarding road rules.
- Driving under the influence: Despite the laws against it in West Virginia, some drivers choose to drive after consuming alcohol or other impairing substances.
- Distracted driving: T-bone accidents often stem from distracted driving, where drivers engage in activities like phone use, eating, adjusting the radio or being preoccupied with passengers.
Understanding the causes of the T-bone accident helps build a strong legal case. You can make this process more efficient when you enlist the services of a T-bone car accident lawyer.
Unique Legal Approaches Our Attorneys Can Use To Address A T-Bone Car Accident
In the event of a car crash, our seasoned T-bone accident lawyer ensures justice through:
- Collaborating with leading experts for a detailed recreation of the T-bone accident
- Conducting a comprehensive review of medical records to establish the injury extent and account for all relevant damages
Going beyond legal representation, our skilled lawyer adopts a proactive approach in negotiations, aiming for fair and just compensation reflecting the full impact on your life.
Call Us To Prioritize Your Journey To Normalcy
Don’t settle for generic legal assistance. At The Masters Law Firm, L.C., our commitment to unraveling the unique factors surrounding your T-bone car accident case sets us apart. Contact a T-bone car accident attorney today through our Charleston, West Virginia, office. Call to schedule a personalized consultation at 304-342-3106, or fill out our intake contact form to learn how we work to deliver legal justice to our clients.